We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on EFA can be refunded within
30 days, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
To submit a refund request, please email our customer support team firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at +91-9815808848
Give details of your purchased course (date, payment method etc) and reason for refund. We try our best to issue refunds within 24 hours of a refund request.
All refunds are issues via the payment method chosen at the time of payment. Example: PayU, Instamojo etc. Refunds will not be given via any other payment method like cash, or bank transfers.
Our 30-day policy
While our 30-day refund policy is to allow students to learn risk free, we must also protect our instructors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to instructors after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after the refund window.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course (20% or more) has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds (more than 2 courses) have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms and Conditions
- These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.